Its that time of year again when the leaves turn orange and red and brow and they start to fall in the sky like little angels making the floor and forest look bright and colourful. Autumn is such a great time of year for take photos if you are a professional photographer, especially if you like to print your photos on to some wonderful looking canvas printing masterpieces as the great modern day printers can print such amazing colours and they can replicate that stunning autumn look.
The great thing about Autumn
The really great thing about autumn is that its not to cold for you to go out and capture some great photos. yes its not as warm as it was in the summer but then again its no where near as cold as it will be when winter hits home. If you love taking photos then you will love taking pictures at this time of the year as there is so many photo opportunity to be had and if you take lots of pictures then you could chose a couple to decorate your home with. Or if your looking to do a family photo shoot then you could pick your time. Autumn and then choose the location, ideally somewhere there is lots of tress so you can capture the beautiful leaves in the background, or foreground depending on where you are.
Setting the scene for some amazing looking canvas printing photos.
Here is a great example of what you can achieve from an autumn style picture. If you plan well and set the scene then you can end up with results like the above picture. One other thing to remember when taking photos for the purpose of canvas printing is that you should try to leave yourself some background at the sides of your photo. This helps when it comes to the editing stage later on, it helps if you are framing the photos you took from that beautiful day in some photo frames or indeed if you are transferring your pictures on to canvas prints then its better if you leave that extra background for the stretching and framing stage so that the professional canvas print maker can wrap your photo around the frame without loosing any important parts around the stretcher bars frame, for example you wouldn’t want any important people being wrapped half way around the frame. Its good to plan how and where you take your photos, it can make all the difference and you will be so happy and so amazed with the results.
Have you taken any Autumn photo lately, post your ideas and picture here. i would love to see them.
Here is some tips to help you capture great black and white photos. You could be focusing on an art project or you could be shooting a wedding day, what ever the occasion these tips below should steer you in the right direction.
1. The first and most important thing to remember when taking any landscape or portrait photo is that you should check all sides of the lens before taking your photos as you might take a great photo and think you have the perfect shot but then when you get home and check it and edit it, it then turns out that you by mistake got another person or an animal or car or object in the shoot to.
2. One really great tip is to try and see the photo in black and white before you have taken it, one great option about taking photos is that the image is already in colour so if you don’t like it in black and white then you can leave it in colour and see if you like that effect.
3. Create a contrast black and white print. By doing this you are best to get a photo with low light, that way you can play around with the brightness and contrast at your own will. You can then create the sharp and bright contrasty image you were looking for.
4. When looking to take a black and white photography picture you should always try to capture an image that has lots of different tones to it. if you have an image that just has a couple of tones then when transferring it to black and white it will appear to be mostly one colour of grey or black. you should try the capture lots of different colours light and dull to get your perfect black and white effect.
5. Take your photos in RAW if you are trying to get the pinnacle of black and white photos. Your camera may not shoot in Raw but if it does and you have the software to use the Raw files then im sure you will be amazed by the results if you just give it a try.
6. Lastly keep an eye on the weather. if you find yourself in a gloomy day and there are lots of clouds overhead then this is the best chance to get great low contrast black and white photo, for you to then have a play with on your computer when you get to the developing stage. Lots of fun to be had with Black and white photography. I hope this helps you on getter a great looking black and white picture.
Canvas printing is so much fun. you can achieve such beautiful works of art by using the form of canvas prints and printing specialist in this trade. Canvas printing has been around for so many years now and is still one of the top wall decoration to have in the home. from thin to thick wooden pine frames to amazing stunning vibrant colours, You can go wrong when it comes to turning your own photos into artwork.
You can utilize canvas printing in so many ways. For example if you are looking for that special present for the someone you care about then you could surprise them and show them how much care, effort and attention you have taken on there present by getting a personal photo of them and the transforming it into a great looking canvas picture. Or another great way of using canvas prints would be if you are looking for decorate your own home with lots of artwork or if your looking for something different then you could take some of the photos you really like and ask a canvas printing workshop to transfer your photos on to canvas for you, then you will have such a great looking and modern feel to your home once you have hung them up.
One other amazing way to look at canvas printing si that if you have some artwork that you really like and you want to give it away for charity or just want another copy of it for a different room in your home then you could scan you own artwork into your home computer and then get the printing and magic made from the inkjet printing people and have them make you up a fantastic replica of your art.
Making canvas prints is loads of fun and you can make so many happy memories by printing some old photos onto canvas or even if you just want to freshen up your home, what ever the story and how ever you feel about some photos, they can always benefit when being printed onto a large format canvas print to hang nicely in your hoe for all to see.